Applications for membership must be made through the national ARN office. Cost is $110 – ARN and $35 – VARN
Please check your status, be certain you are an active member receiving all the benefits.
ASSOCIATION OF REHABILITATION NURSES
ARN was established in 1974 to promote and advance professional rehabilitation nursing practice through education, advocacy, collaboration and research
A recognized national and statewide association (VARN – established in 1979), was developed by, and specifically for nurses
ARN / VARN benefits include:
· A published core curriculum specific to rehabilitation nursing – revised in 2000
· A national certification – CRRN
· An annual national educational conference and numerous local programs providing continuing education credits
· The opportunity to participate in special interest groups to enhance professional growth (including case management / insurance, subacute, staff nurses, home health care, administration / management, admissions liason, pediatrics, gerontology and advanced practice)
· A bi-monthly, high caliber, professional journal that also offers CEU’s
· A membership directory providing worldwide networking in a broad range of practice settings
· An online forum, free of charge, for continuous conversations with colleagues regarding best practices, regulatory updates, new products and techniques
· Availability of over to $15,000.00 in research funding / grants
To join our organization, fill out the National Membership Application by following this link:
Remember to add your $35 to the section labeled Chapter Dues on the membership application form.